Cassava Leaves: alternative feed for tilapia fish

In this video I will show cassava leaves that are used as alternative feed for tilapia fish.

I went to the garden today without bringing any feed for the tilapia fish in the pond. I remembered that in the garden there were cassava trees with dense leaves, so I finally took the old cassava leaves to be used as tilapia fish feed. one cassava tree I took 5-7 old cassava leaves.

There are several cassava trees that are deliberately planted in the garden, for the purpose of food reserves to replace rice and vegetables by utilizing young cassava leaves. While the old leaves are not taken, so I use them as an alternative to tilapia fish feed.

You can see it in this video, some tilapia fish approached the cassava leaves that I gave them, then tugged on the leaves to eat them. It took quite a long time for the tilapia to finish the cassava leaves, because the texture of the cassava leaves was quite tough and difficult to chew, but they quite liked it, because several stalks of cassava leaves had been eaten by tilapia together.

Komentar